Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday disaster and Scooter

See these cute ball cupcakes? These are not mine! These are some Betty Crocker's cup cakes that I was trying to copy.


See these hideous white ones with red goo on them that sort of resemble baseballs? These are mine. I wanted to cry and throw them all away, but I don't do stuff like that; I make do. So, I just swirled the frosting around and made these kind of, sort of better looking ones. Still a BIG disappointment, but oh well, they will taste good still.







On a happier note. Tanner loves this scooter. The sales reps get them when they hit a certain number of sales. I love it as much as Tanner does, but for different reasons. This is our "kid wearer outer": great for getting them nice and tired for a nap or bed. The other day Tanner scooted a mile on the boardwalk with his buddy Levi. I should have taken a picture after he was done scooting. Tanner was cursed with the splotchy red sweaty face that I get too after good hard exercise.