Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 weeks to go

Today I am considered full term at 37 weeks, so I could have a healthy baby anytime. I probably won't have him yet, but it is possible. Last week the doc said I was measuring big this week I am measuring small. Whatever. I don't think it means much anyway unless you are way off. And supposedly I lost 3 pounds since my last appointment last week, but I don't believe it. I think I was just wearing lighter clothing this time. I'm feeling ok, I guess, as ok as you can being this pregnant. Not too much going on. I am getting a baby shower this Saturday that was supposed to be a surprise, but I found out. That should be fun. I didn't have one with Tanner, so this will be my first. Hopefully the rain we are having will stop in time. Just to give you something to look at. Here is Tanner picking out what to eat. 9 times out of 10 this is what he will do. The 2nd video is how he eats it. Eats the ranch off the carrots but not the carrots.