Thursday, May 29, 2008
2 weeks or less
I saw the doctor today and he checked to see how things are progressing, sort of. Dallin's head is really low and somehow got in the way of the doctor being able to reach my cervix very well. He explained how that happens and I don't think I could explain it like he did, so I won't even try. He said from what he could feel of my cervix it is dilated to a 2 or 3, and to check the effacement would be really uncomfortable so he spared me. I think he predicts the baby will come in a couple days, but I am not sure. He said well my prediction is he'll come within a couple weeks, (duh, I am due in a couple weeks) but then he said to go ahead and make an appointment for next week just in case the baby doesn't come by then, so then it sounded like he meant days. I was confused and didn't clarify, so we will just have to wait and see. It was just a weird appointment and I should have asked more questions. But he said that the head being low was a good sign and things are looking good.