Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mommy survey

I grabbed this off of Melissa's blog for fun. I know whenever I get together with other moms these are the questions that always come up.
About your kids

Age/Ages?
19 months/unborn
Name/names?
Tanner Everett & the next will be Dallin Richard
Birthday/birthdays?
8/19/2006 & supposed to be 6/12/2008
Where was the baby born?
Rexburg, ID
Time/times of birth?
about 10 pm & who knows
How long did labor last?
17 hours with Tanner & hopefully much less with Dallin even though 17 wasn't bad; only 2 hours were bad.
Who was in the room when baby was born?
Nate & will be only Nate with Dallin

How long did you push?
30 minutes & doc says it should be less with the 2nd.

Weight and how long?
Tanner was 6lbs 12 ozs. and 18 1/2 inches long & I am guessing Dallin will be in the 7 lb range.
Who does baby look like?
People say he looks like me. Maybe Dallin will look more like Nate.

Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant?
12 lbs with Tanner & so far 15 lbs with Dallin

Was baby early or late?
Tanner was a day late. We're hoping Dallin will come a little early. I am measuring a week ahead.
Was your labor natural or did you have an epidural?
Epidural for sure! Why put up with the pain if you don't have to is what I say.
When did baby start sleeping through the night?
About 9 months for Tanner & hoping much earlier with Dallin
Did you breastfeed?
Yeah for a while, maybe it will go better with Dallin.
When do you wanna have another?
Um, about 2 months when Dallin comes, then 2-3 years after that for the next.
How did you pick the name?
Tanner is my maiden name & with Dallin, I saw the name Dylan when the credits were running for a TV show and I liked it, then Nate changed it up a little to get Dallin. Works for me.
Anyone spend the night with you first night home?
My family came but didn't stay with us in our apartment. I don't know if anyone will be there my first night home with Dallin.
Did you video tape the birth?
No way, and never will.