I wasn't really tagged, but I thought this would be a fun one, so I just chose to do it. I won't tag anyone, but if you want to do it, have fun!What is his name? Nathan
How old is he? 25
How long have you been together? Married 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? On and off for a year and a half
Who eats more? Him, but not by much since I am pregnant.
Who said I love you first? Can't remember. That is sad.
Who's taller? He is, thank goodness! I am only 5'4.
Who can sing better? Me, but not much.
Who does the laundry? Me. He's way to busy for stuff like that.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who is smarter? Depends. When it comes to some things him; other things, me.
Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Maybe once a month he will--if I am lucky.
Who drives? He does. When I drive, it makes him nervous, and then it stresses me out.
Who is more stubborn? He is.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I had to ask him to.
Who proposed? That is debatable.
Who has more friends? Me.
Who is more sensitive? Probably me. I have never seen him cry--ever.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Both of us.