Monday, February 25, 2008

4 Things

This "tag" was emailed to me by 3 family members, so I decided to blog it instead of doing an email. I am supposed to send it to a bunch of people including the people who sent it to me, but I'm not going to. If you want to do it great! If you don't that is ok too. It is kind of fun.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known.

4 jobs I have had in my life
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. Teller/Janitor/Trouble maker
2. Photographer at Polynesian Cultural Center/Rec. center/Bath tub decorator (w/crayons)
3. Psychosocial Rehab Specialist/Umpire/Favorite Grandson
4. My favorite--Mom/Various call centers/Entertainer

4 Movies I could watch over and over
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. You've Got Mail/National Treasure/Zorro
2. National Treasure/Hitch/Elf
3. Mulan/Ice Age/101 Dalmatians
4. That is about it, I usually hate watching movies again/Best 2 Years/That's all I've sat through

4 places I have lived
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. Oregon/Texas/Heaven
2. Hawaii/Arizona/In my mom's womb
3. Brazil/Iowa/Idaho
4. Idaho/California/Apartment

4 TV shows I watch regularly
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. American Idol/No time to watch regularly but.../The Wiggles
2. House/History Channel/Mickey Playhouse
3. What Not to Wear/House/American Idol
4. TV guide channel to see if there is anything else worth watching, usually there isn't.

4 Places I have been
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. The Amazon/Florida Keys/Oregon
2. The equator/Grand Canyon/Arizona
3. BYU-Hawaii/Yellowstone/Utah
4. Disney Land (but not until I was 21)/Disney World/Idaho

4 People I e-mail regularly
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. My mom is the only regular/Teachers/No one yet
2. The not so regulars but still frequent, Melissa/Co-workers
3. Alicia/Dad
4. Savannah/Bobbie & Pop

4 of my favorite foods
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. Craigo's pizza, alfredo sauce w/ Canadian bacon/Nate agrees/Pork & Beans
2. Cold Stone cake batter ice cream/Pumpkin roll/Ketchup & any condiment really
3. Albertson's French bread fresh @ 4 p.m./Chicken Enchiladas/Pizza
4. Most anything chocolate/Shredded BBQ beef sandwiches/French fries

4 Places I'd rather be right now
Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. Somewhere warm!/My own home/The park
2. Oregon with family/On a cruise/The zoo
3. Somewhere, anywhere with Nate/In a job I like/A pet store
4. In a hot tub/On a water slide/With my buddies

4 Things I am looking forward to in 2008

Kelly/Nate/Tanner
1. Having a baby in June/Having time with family, finally/A baby brother
2. Warmer weather/Graduation/Playing at the splash park
3. Seeing my family/Dallin being born/My 2nd birthday party
4. Nate graduating/Visits with family/Getting spoiled by grandparents