Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Off to Arizona

The semester is done--pretty sure Nate did awesome, probably strait A's again. So, we get to leave tomorrow for our Arizona trip, and we are pretty excited. I will get to see Nate for a good 6 days uninterupted. That has been pretty much unheard of since, well, I can't remember when, so I am excited.


As soon as we get back he will start shadowing a physical therapist here in Rexburg in the mornings and working in the afternoon, so we'll be back to seeing each other only a couple hours a day. Oh well, that's life. I better get used to it. But I guess the PT does some prosthetics too, so it is exactly what Nate wants to see. Should be good. We'll check out University of Utah while we are in Salt Lake tomorrow to see what their program is like.


Some pictures just for fun. These were before we buzzed Tanner's hair. We spike it now. Looking at this cute hair (Nate said it looks like a comb over) makes me wish I didn't cut it.