Do any of you moms out there have any recommendations or warnings about toddler car seats? It is about time for Tanner to move up to a bigger one, but it is overwhelming to try and find a good one that is reasonably priced. Please help me! I am thinking a convertible one, but don't know if it is necessary.
More Arizona pictures are still to come. I forgot my camera so I am waiting on others to send me copies. There were some good ones taken thanks to Mickie and Bobbie. I did manage to get some group pictures that Mitzi took. Sorry, I don't feel like telling you who everyone is in the big group. I imagine Mickie will post pictures on her blog soon.
http://www.mattandmickie.blogspot.com/ .JPG)
.JPG)
Me, Tanner, Nate, Braden, Michaela, Jordan, Mickie, and Matt
.JPG)
MeMama (the boys' great-great grandma) with Eric and Tanner (guess they are second cousins).
.JPG)
Bobbie and Pop the great grandparents.
.JPG)
Pop with the babies. Love this one of Tanner.