Dallin played his last season of rec soccer with this team. Many will play competitively next year. We will not. We will switch leagues and continue rec. Once they get competitive they have to travel and play on Sundays. Dallin really likes to play goalie. He has gotten so much better over the years.
I think I get a picture like this every year on Memorial Day. I miss my grandpa Marshall. He was always so kind to me. He always told me how beautiful he thought I was as he'd hold my hand and look into my eyes. Always made me feel special and important. I wish my kids got to know him more before he passed.
Tanner got to go on the Rogue Jet Boat excursion for a 6th grade field trip. I didn't get to go but a parent of his friend Rey did and sent me the pic. Looks like they had a great time. Crazy that Tanner will be going to middle school next year!
Ashlyn got her face painted at the Panache open house. That is the dance studio where she is taking a Jazz class. She has been doing ballet and might drop that and do Jazz or Hip Hop instead. She is a beautiful ballerina, but I feel like jazz is more her style.
Left: This was a picture of the kids on the last day of school.
Right: This was just a sweet moment between the girls. I love how much they love each other.
Dallin at scout camp.
