Sunday, January 29, 2017

Princesses

I love having girls. Amber likes to wear her dress up clothes out in public, if I let her. This picture on the right is her grocery shopping with me. She didn't want her dress to drag on the ground. 
The other picture is her sporting a cute hand-me-down coat she got from a friend.
Ashlyn is super social, and always wants to have friends over. We regularly have friends over. This little cutie with my girls goes to school and church with Ashlyn. They ate a whole thing of blueberries just the three of them during their tea party. 


 These two see a lot of each other these days. I watch Whitney so that Paula can work at the YMCA and Paula watches them sometimes while I do homework. They have tea parties often too. Girls are fun!
 Another hand-me-down dress from a friend. Amber loves it! Has worn it to church every Sunday for a month now.