Sunday, November 06, 2016

Lately

I love the fall! The time changed today, so we got to sleep in an hour. :) The leaves are falling, and almost gone. Fall photo sessions are coming to an end (thank goodness!) Thanksgiving break is upon us. We will go to Vancouver this year and spend it with Nate's brother Matt and his family. We have a 2 month break from sports. Yay!!! It is just a great time of year. I haven't taken many pictures of the family lately. Probably because I am burned out from taking fall family photos for everyone else! I told Nate last night that I feel a twinge in my wrist like carpal tunnel syndrome is coming on. 

So, this is what I managed to get pictures of recently.
Amber playing with some homemade slime we made for Ashlyn's birthday party. 
Dallin showing off his play do pumpkin he made at scout pack meeting.  

 Amber and Whitney trick-or-treating in the neighborhood together. Both princesses again this year. Nate and I took the little girls and Paul took the big kids. Although, Amber could have kept up with the big kids probably. She ran half the night! Ashlyn and Dallin bumped in to school friends, who happen to be siblings also, and joined them trick-or-treating. 
Some videos of Amber.