Sunday, May 31, 2015

Trees of Mystery-Memorial Weekend

We decided to head to Crescent City or the holiday weekend. Really fun trip! We spent some time at the Trees of Mystery which I wasn't so sure about, but it was really cool! 
The kids on Paul Bunyan's shoe.


 Nate at the entrance. Nate's allergies were acting up, so he wore his glasses. 

Amber wanting to be front and center of a cousin picture. 

 Looking at some thing cool, I am sure. As a kid I don't remember a lot of family vacations that weren't at the coast. Was fun to come back to the Redwoods as an adult with  my parents and with my kids.

 The Cathederal trees. Mom asked dad to marry him, jokingly, and he had to think about it. :)


 The high light of the hike was the little sky tram thing.  

 Amber was really nervous, but she got used to it after a minute. 

 Cute cousins!
 Love these girls' faces. Especially Ambers silly face in the picture on the left, and below on my lap. 





The kids found walking sticks.