Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Dallin's birthday Party

Dallin got spoiled this year. He had a party with his cousins in WA, and then he got to go to Chuck E Cheese with some other cousins. And then he had a friend party! Too much fun. We kept it really simple though. We just played baseball at a park and had a piñata.
 Ava, the only girl in the picture, is one of the girls I watched during the school year. She was the only girl that showed up, and she was tons of fun; super fast running bases, or chasing someone.
 Nate was the pitcher for some of them.
 Dallin wanted M&Ms on his cake. We didn't even do a real cake. We did a two layered brownie with cookies 'n cream ice cream in the middle, with frosting and M&Ms on top. Pretty tasty, but I needed to cook the brownies better. If you like gooey brownies, you would have loved this. I loved it. Unfortunately, I dropped the leftover pieces in the dirt. :(
 The birthday boy up to bat.
 Ava running the bases, with one shoe on. Lost the other while running.
 Beating up the homemade piñata. The kids and I put it together, and I worried it would either break too easily, or it would be too difficult. It was actually pretty perfect. Only one kid didn't get a chance to hit it.
 Tanner with some of his school buddies.