Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kindergarten after school crew

I have been watching 2 sweet girls, Paige and Ava, all school year. The kindergarteners get out at 11 a.m. so I get them off the bus. I wasn't sure how I would handle it, but it has turned out to be a really great thing for our family. My kids have other kids to play with all afternoon, so the TV hardly ever comes on, and I hardly have to entertain kids. Being mostly girls in the house, they play all those cute make believe games like house or school or whatever they are in the mood for. Even Amber is involved most of the time. 
For Christmas we got this trampoline, and that has been the best investment! The kids get to be outside and get exercise. No serious injuries yet. :) 
 We often have some of the neighbor kids over at the same time, which I love. One is Dallin's buddy from school, and the other is my friends daughter who lives around the corner. It is funny cuz their moms are always apologizing for me having them at my house, but "more the merrier" is actually true with this bunch. 
 Paige
I think I will miss Paige and Ava this summer. And then next year when they are first graders. Next school year poor Ashlyn and Amber will have to wait until 3 pm for siblings to get home. We will have to find some friends to get together with to keep her busy.