Well, 10 1/2 months. I have been preoccupied with other stuff, so I have neglected the blog.
She is starting to get around, but not by crawling yet. She has 2 teeth, and 2 more coming in on the top. She is becoming a very good eater. Loves vegetables the most. She is very happy, but is getting a little stranger anxiety.
Like I said, I have been busy with other things. I have been trying to get my photography business a little more busy by building a better website. I have also been researching the company Isagenix to see if I want to sell their products. It is a company that produces nutritional supplements. I am doing a 30 day cleanse, which is a weight loss program. Nate is doing it with me. We drink shakes, juices, and snacks, along with 1 healthy meal a day. I am feeling good so far. I will be keeping a blog about my 30 days.
