Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 Christmas Card

Here is our Christmas card this year.
 I designed it myself, and made a typo! Grrr. I was so mad at myself. Do you see what it is? I am hoping  that everyone who got one in the mail didn't notice. :) If you don't see it, I am not going to point it out. :)

2013 Highlights
NATE: Still enjoying his job practicing Physical Therapy =  Found time to do projects Kelly dreamt up, like building shelves for our garage, and pampering our yard - Became a [very busy] councilor to the Bishop at church.

KELLY: Found lots of decorating projects - Started up a photography business - Adjusted Adjusting to having 4 kids, plus babysitting 2 more - Taught 12-13 yr old young women at church,  

TANNER: Stayed active playing basketball, softball, soccer, and doing swim lessons - Lost his first 2 teeth - Started 2nd grade -  Developed a love for reading.

DALLIN: Learned to swim - Played T-ball - Started Kindergarten - Continued to develop his drawing skills - Learned to ride a bike without training wheels.

ASHLYN: Became potty trained -  Learned to ride a bike -  Loved to do arts and crafts - Attempted, then quickly dropped out of swim lessons...twice. 3rd time’s a charm?

AMBER: Arrived in June - Must hold world record for number of diaper “blow outs” - Adored by everyone she comes in contact with -  Brought A LOT of joy to the family.