Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Dallin asked me all day when it would be night so he could trick or treat. Then he kept telling me all night. "I LOVE Trick or Treating. This is so FUN!" Halloween was fun as a kid, but I have to say, I think I enjoy it even more having young kids. 
Dallin was a vampire, and really got into character. 
We borrowed this football uniform from a friend for Tanner.
Ashlyn started out as a bee, but we went to a party at Nate's work and they had face painting, and she got a bunny face painted on. Luckily we had bunny ears, so she switched to a bunny. No pictures, but she was cute.
And Amber was a pumpkin for a while, but you know how baby's are; poop and barf on everything, so she wore pajamas trick or treating and fell asleep.
 The kids trick or treated with their cousins, Joel and Drew again this year. And the older kids ran the entire night, no joke. We got through our neighborhood so fast.