Well, Dallin didn't have to share a birthday with Amber. He was happy about that.
After his party he told me it was his best birthday party so far. I am so glad he had fun. He just had a couple friends, but it was a very rambunctious crowd. The poor little sisters that came, got knocked over and trampled on everywhere they went.
Nate was very helpful. I had planned everything, and he carried everything out. Did all the games and everything.
Here is his best girl friend, Bonnie. They are both quirky and sweet, and I am sure will be friends for life. She is so cute. She always calls him by his full name. "Hi, Dallin Spence." "Thanks, Dallin Spence." Look at their eyes. I love kids' eyes; how they expressive they are and they just shine through them. This is my new favorite picture of Dallin.
Ariana, digging for treasure in the sandbox. Ashlyn searching for gold pieces.
Dallin chose some classic party games like, Pin the Skull on the Pirate ship. He practiced so much during the day, he won.
Opening gifts. He was excited about every single one. Even the toothbrush and toothpaste we got for him.
Dallin really wanted a piñata too. My favorite part was watching Cowen's face. He is the one in blue. He thought it was so hilarious when the piñata would hit someone on a swing back.
I think Joel finally got a hole in it, and Tanner demolished it. Look at that face. Can't wait to watch him play ball this summer.
Spectators.
I didn't take pictures of the Chocolate Marshmallow cupcakes I made. They were from an awesome recipe I found on Pinterest.








