I love Mother's Day. It is so fun when you have kids that understand that it is a special day. This was probably the first year that they got it. Nate made videos of each of the kids talking about me, and it was so cute. I will treasure it forever. I didn't post them because I think only a mom would appreciate them. Nate got me these lovely roses. Two dozen of them!
We visited my grandmas this weekend and took some pictures. I didn't get a picture with my grandma Tanner though. I love that my kids get to be around their great grandmas. I hope they will have memories of them.
Even I can see the resemblance from one generation to the next.
And another picture of my rapidly growing belly. I am about 35 weeks. My belly button has actually popped out with this pregnancy. A lady in my water aerobics class (yes, I have resorted to water aerobics with senior citizens for exercise these days) told me I "blossomed overnight". I have a feeling this baby is going to be big. I am feeling very large and slow lately. Plus I've had a cold, and all the coughing is killing me!
I think we finally decided on a name, I think. Amber Lyn.


