Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pear Blossom Fun Run/Walk

Our family did the 1 mile run this year, well, I walked it since I am 30 weeks pregnant. I saw another pregnant lady running it while pushing a stroller and holding her belly! Crazy! Sometimes I ache after just walking, can't imagine the pain she is in now.
 Tanner and Nate ran it, and I pushed Dallin and Ashlyn. Next year I told Tanner we could do the 5K if he is up for it. Or I will do the 10 mile. There is a half marathon in Medford end of September that I may train for after baby recovery. We will see. 
 We all got ribbons at the finish line.
We went to the parade after, but it was pretty boring. The best part was Harry and David throwing out TONS of truffles to the crowd. We were at the end, so they were very generous with us.