My Uncle Shaun and his wife Young Sook were sealed at the Medford Temple today. What a fun anniversary huh? 12-12-12, not only that, their sealing was at 12 noon. :) I snapped a couple pictures after. My uncle is quite talented; he made Young Sook's dress. It was kind of patterned after her Korean style wedding dress she was married in about 18 years ago, when they were married civilly. But in Korea white isn't the traditional color. Her dress was red and black there.
I was happy to be able to go, they are 2 of my favorite relatives.
Grandma. It was a happy day for her. All her children are sealed to their spouses now.
It has been a long time since I have blogged, since last time, my baby sister Kris left on her mission to North Carolina. I think she will be great. She was so wonderful in the months before she left. She babysat for me TONS, and I think my kids love her more than me. :)








