Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peaches and Pure silliness

It is peach season, and a local store had peaches for $0.10 per pound. I went and got some, along with a couple hundred other people. Craziness. It was like Black Friday. Ashlyn has been eating them like candy. Loves them.
 I keep expecting Dallin to outgrow his silliness. But he doesn't, and maybe just gets quirkier everyday. He came out like this the other day.
 Then we were running out the door to get to church, and we had told Dallin to go grab a couple toys to bring to play with. This is what he grabbed. LOL. When I told him they had to fit in his church bag, these were the expressions I got.
Can't leave Tanner out of the post. No pictures right now, but we will have some soon. His 6th birthday is this weekend, so we are having a party. It is in the 100's all week here, so we will do a water balloon party. He is finishing up T-ball next week, and then soccer starts in September. We are trying to figure out what to do with Dallin. He is old enough to participate in some activities, but which would be the right one for him? I am thinking karate, but I don't know yet. Tanner didn't start anything until he was in Kindergarten, so maybe we will just wait with Dallin too.