Thursday, April 19, 2012

How did I forget about Easter?

I don't know how I forgot to blog about Easter. It was so fun. Matt and Mickie and kids came down from Washington. We spent Easter morning with them and the Braggs. Kay had 192 eggs! She tried to recruit kids at church to come to the hunt because she had so many.
 
Once Ashlyn found one she was happy. She would eat the candy and when it was gone would go for another. 
 Dallin found a couple of the $1 eggs.
Tanner found lots of quarter eggs.
 Two of the Spence girls.
After lunch we headed up to my parents house. We did a little hunt for the boys. I think these few pictures will be classics in my family. Watch Drew, the one in the red striped shirt. 
 Ready, set, GO! . . . and Drew is still digging.
 Dallin didn't get as many eggs as he wanted. He was sad.