We (Dallin, Ashlyn and I) went to the store and got Nate his favorite candy (Symphony) bar for Valentine's day. Dallin kept wanting to hold it. I never let him because I know Dallin, and he would open it and eat it. We got home and I get to work in the kitchen and Dallin disappears for a while, so does the candy bar, but I didn't notice it. Dallin was under this blue container for a good 15 minutes. I'd check on him periodically to make sure he was still breathing. I thought he was just playing. I didn't see the candy bar until about the 3rd time I checked on him.
I grab it from him and he was so upset that he didn't get to finish the
giant candy bar. These pictures of Dallin were a few minutes after I
already discovered him and confiscated the candy bar. He was so upset.
There is even a piece of chocolate in his ear, as you can kind of see. So sad.

