I told Dallin we would be going to Utah over the weekend and he said "My-tah?" Get it? Ha ha. He makes me laugh.
We went down to Utah this weekend and pretty much as soon as we got there Dallin's voice started to sound a little raspy and he started coughing. He got feverish a little later. I felt horrible taking that with us as we visited some friends, but we had no idea until we were already there. I feel especially bad now because we found out today that it is strep throat. We hope no one we visited gets sick. I also got sick our first night in Utah; throwing up and feeling junky. I am not kidding, almost every time we go to Utah we get sick! We had to cancel some of our visits because of our sickness. Such a disappointing weekend, but the Wu's were awesome to let us stay with them, even though we were sick, and they even babysat for us! They will probably regret being so hospitable if they all get sick now. So, so sorry!
Another funny: I told the kids I threw up, and Tanner asked why. I told him I had a "bug". He said, "You ate a bug!?!" Ha ha. How do you explain viruses to kids?

Ashlyn is as spunky (and shaggy) as ever though. Hope she doesn't get sick.
