Here are some random pictures I took during our Rexburg trip.We hung out with Tracie and Kris and her roommates, who are all super cool.
And we went to Kung Fu Panda 2 which I surprisingly liked. It was a late afternoon showing and Dallin was tired. By the end he was sleeping and kind of folded up in his movie seat with his butt down, legs up, head rested against the seat back and hands folded in his lap, if you can picture it, it was pretty darn funny. We all kind of sat around after the movie giggling about it. I only got a junky picture on my phone.
We also went to Kiwi Loco for yogurt. And played at good ole Porter Park, I have a few pictures of that I will post another time.
Before we left Oregon we went to my Uncles house to ride his horse. The kids enjoyed that, but it was HOT.


