Nate just chose his last two clinical affiliations and we are excited about both. The first one, beginning January 2012 is here in Chubbuck about a half mile from where we live. The last one, beginning in March 2012 is at Therapeutic Associates in Medford, Oregon. So we will move everything back to Oregon at that time since he will be done after that. Graduation isn't that far off! It is pretty exciting. Therapeutic Associates is a big company that has clinics all up the west coast and in Idaho, so hopefully he can get on with them when he is done, if he likes them after his affiliations, that is.
I have a few more photo shoots coming up that I am excited about. Been practicing on my kiddos. I will post some of them soon.
I have a few more photo shoots coming up that I am excited about. Been practicing on my kiddos. I will post some of them soon.