Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Experimenting

Have you seen those cute kids pictures where there is a fun background? Well, I want to try some myself. We get really great light in our big dining room so I want to do some baby and kid pictures there. I got a black background that has a grey swirl on it to do these of Ashlyn. Apparently the swirls don't show up too well. They did before I made them black and white. I do like a nice simple black background too.





If you want to bare with me while I play around with backgrounds, let me take your kids' pictures. I am going to start charging for pictures if you are not family or a friend. So all my family and friends who follow my blog, tell your friends. :) I think I will start out doing them for $20 which will include a CD with all the photos. Gotta pay for my backgrounds somehow.