I wanted to make Tanner's party as simple and fun as possible. I hate making events stressful for myself with over planning. Birthdays are supposed to be fun, not dreaded. So, we did slip n slide, and it was a blast. Almost all the kids participated, I didn't expect that. I made a basketball cake for Tanner as he requested. I attempted fondant with this one and it turned out yummy. Not the prettiest, but not horrible either. The fondant part was fine, it was the dumb writing that got me. Any tips on how to do pretty writing on cakes? I just got the store bought stuff in a tube.


Some of the moms.

Dallin was one who didn't participate. Instead he and his buddy Mason chowed down on crackers and watched.

Don't click on the pictures to see the details of the cake. :) It is better if you kind of blur your eyes. Ha ha.

Some of the moms.
Dallin was one who didn't participate. Instead he and his buddy Mason chowed down on crackers and watched.
Don't click on the pictures to see the details of the cake. :) It is better if you kind of blur your eyes. Ha ha.