Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bravery or stupidity?

We went to Rexburg Saturday since Nate was busy studying all day. We visited the good ole spray park. I have dozens of pictures of the place, but not like these. I lost track of Dallin for a few minutes.
This is how I find him:
Going down the water slide by himself. Tanner won't even attempt it alone. Dallin went over and over again until the big kids got a little to pushy.
I would say the average age of the kids going down the slides is 7 years old or so. Thought this was a funny picture: The 2 year old bravely climbing the stairs as the big kids pass him up. He had no idea he was attempting what was unthinkable to most toddlers. He just knows he likes slides. I think he will be one to do his own thing; not care what everyone else thinks. I like that.
Tanner couldn't keep his shorts up. It was much worse than this picture actually. We are talking about a half moon most of the time.