Nothing too interesting. But a friend gave me a bunch of frames she didn't want any more. They don't match but they still work together. And I bought a calendar back in 2001 with these beautiful pictures of Christ by Greg Olsen that I knew I would use someday. There is one picture by Simon Dewey that I had also. I made two little clusters of pictures on two different walls. Wanted to do them all on one wall, but didn't have a place.


We got the boys a big dry erase board and markers for Christmas since Tanner has started to enjoy drawing and "writing his name". I was in the kitchen when they colored on their faces. Tanner had 10 times as much as Dallin, I just thought to get a picture after I washed it off. Tanner said he was a dragon and growled at me.

We are still working on healthier eating. See Tanner eating raisins! With a smile on his face. Dallin is easy. Tanner is difficult, but he is adjusting. We're phasing out most processed foods. It is rough with no crackers. Tanner loves them. The boys like to sit together on the bottom of the stairs and chat while they eat snacks.

I made hummus today. Love the stuff! Will make it all the time to replace some of our favorite less healthy spreads like cream cheese and butter. I have yet to run it by Tanner. Hope he likes it. I am attempting a sourdough starter also. Hope that works out. I'll know in a couple days.

We got the boys a big dry erase board and markers for Christmas since Tanner has started to enjoy drawing and "writing his name". I was in the kitchen when they colored on their faces. Tanner had 10 times as much as Dallin, I just thought to get a picture after I washed it off. Tanner said he was a dragon and growled at me.
We are still working on healthier eating. See Tanner eating raisins! With a smile on his face. Dallin is easy. Tanner is difficult, but he is adjusting. We're phasing out most processed foods. It is rough with no crackers. Tanner loves them. The boys like to sit together on the bottom of the stairs and chat while they eat snacks.
I made hummus today. Love the stuff! Will make it all the time to replace some of our favorite less healthy spreads like cream cheese and butter. I have yet to run it by Tanner. Hope he likes it. I am attempting a sourdough starter also. Hope that works out. I'll know in a couple days.
