Monday, July 07, 2008

A fun filled weekend

I didn't have my camera out as much as I would have liked. We were very busy. We went to Utah to visit family (Matt and Mickie) and friends (Braggs and Wus). Rather than tell all the details I'll just list all the fun stuff we did.
  • Disc golf
  • Wii
  • BBQ
  • 7Peaks
  • Lots of good food, mostly thanks to Kristin
  • Mini golf
  • Hanging out

Here's Nate trying out Will's new scooter.

Tanner in 7 peaks wave pool. So, I saved his life while we were there. That was scary. He lost his footing in the water and couldn't get up so I jumped in and got him. It was probably more traumatizing for me than him.

Mickie holding Dallin

Dallin slept the whole time at 7 Peaks.

Here is Tanner and Jason playing on bunk beds.
I may get a few more pictures from Mickie, so I'll post more later. Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July.