Saturday, November 24, 2007

Crazy Nate

Nate and I have been trying to decide all year if we should get a new TV. Ours is broken; the coaxial plug in the TV is broken out, so we've had it rigged through our VCR to get cable. And the picture's not great. Plus, with everything going digital in 2009, we thought we'd just get ready for that. Anyway, so Nate decided to go stay the night at Circuit City yesterday so he could get a TV for us for Christmas. He put on 3 pants, 2 socks, 3 shirts, a hat, a scarf, and a coat. And he was still freezing because it was like 15 degrees that night. Poor guy. Left at 11:30 and stayed til 5. I didn't know he was going. I had to go to the bathroom at 1 am and I noticed he wasn't in bed, so I called him and found him. I hardly slept worrying he would get hypothermia. But he got our TV and it was a really good deal, 1/2 price. However, it was a little too big for our falling apart entertainment center so, we got a new one instead of sawing out a section of it to fit the TV. We actually considered it. It is actually an armoire that closes up, which is great having a little kid around. So that is all we are getting for Christmas this year. And probably next. :)