This weekend Nate and I went to Utah and California and we forgot to take the camera. Nate went to California for Jordan and Michaela's wedding, and I went to my friend Annalisa's house for the weekend. I was sad that I couldn't go to the wedding, but I hung out with some high school buddies. We did some shopping, went out to eat and saw Becoming Jane. So I still had a good time. Hopefully we can get pictures of the wedding and some of Utah from family and friends. See the wedding at Mickie's blog (Spence Blog under the Family and Friend's blogs). Their experience was a little different than Nate's. He hung out with his Dad the whole time.
Funny story. Nate put his contacts in a cup for some reason, and his dad used that same cup to fill up the iron and I guess the contacts went in too. So he was blind all day Sunday. At least it was only Sunday, the day he came back. It made traveling difficult. He had to have an escort at the airport. I had to drive home from Utah, and no offence Utahans, but I HATE UTAH DRIVERS!!! They drive WAY too fast and recklessly. So I came home with a huge headache from being so tense.