Saturday, June 09, 2007
Gut busting cough
So, last night I was coming out of Albertsons and putting the groceries away. The car next to me was pulling out, and I had the urge to cough (coughing and laughing are a painful after gall bladder surgery). I must have looked like I was getting ready to hurl or have a seizure or something because I was trying to hold in the coughs. I was bent over into my car, and I am sure I was making a weird face and noises. Then, I started to hold my stomach because if I push on it a little when I am coughing it doesn't hurt quite as bad. I saw the car stop behind my car and stare with concern. I acted normal after I got it out and the guy just smiled politely like he didn't see anything, but the wife looked horrified. And they drove off. I felt dumb, and sore.