Tanner was in his walker and I heard him pushing and grunting, but I just left him there. Big mistake! I got him out to change his diaper and OH BOY! All up his back. I tried to take his shirt off without getting poop all over everything, but I didn't succeed--he was too squirmy. It was too much to clean up with wipes so I figured I'd throw him in the bathtub. I left him on the changing table for a minute to put his shirt in the sink to soak (don't worry, I disinfected after), and when I came back he had rolled in the poo and had it all over his body and head. He even had some in his ear. So, I gave him two baths. One to rinse him off, and then one to lather him up. The lesson I learned--don't let a baby poop in his walker, it has no where to go but up.
Sorry, no pictures of this little fiasco. I thought it would be too gross, but now I am kind of wishing I had taken some. Maybe next time. And you know there will be a next time. :)