Well now i can say it is funny; it was pretty sad when it happened.
Tanner likes to put his hands all over my face and in my mouth if I let him. Well, yesterday I was nipping at his fingers with my lips and I accidentally bit his finger. His eyes got big, then is face scrunched up, and he started to scream. Nate asked what was wrong and I said, "Oh I think I startled him." I couldn't believe I bit my baby! I had to give him to Nate because he couldn't even look at me without tearing up. Later, I told Nate that I bit Tanner. He just laughed and brought up how last year when we were visiting Kristin and Will, Nate accidentally bit Jason and didn't say anything. Just passed him off to someone else and played like Jason just didn't like him. Well, the truth is out.